Now newly redesigned for improved efficiency, the Sangoma A142 Data Board replaces the Sangoma S5141 card. Ideal for synchronous serial applications.
Download Data Sheet Request a Quote Product Wiki
Whether you use the card to simplify routing and increase security using Sangoma’s WANPIPE® software; you need support for an X.25 link, a datascope, an SNA connection, or a broadcast satellite feed; or you have another unique application — Sangoma’s Serial Synchronous products communicate mission-critical radar control and surveillance data, essential to modern air and sea communications.
This updated card boasts field upgradeable firmware, a choice of PCI or PCI Express interface, and two primary ports that have equal baud rates without the complexity of signaling jumpers.
The A142 Synchronous Dual Serial hardware is based on the same advanced engineering design as the award-winning AFT Product Line.
Trust the Sangoma® name to deliver optimum data support on standard telecommunications networks.
- Two full-speed primary ports supporting either V.35/RS422/EIA530 or RS232 serial interfaces
- High-speed connections: V.35/RS422/EIA530 to 8 Mbps per port. RS232 to 400 kbps per port
- Power: 550 mA at +5 V
- PCI Versions are 32 bit (5 V) and 64 bit (3.3 V) compatible
- Now available in PCI or PCI Express
- Operating temperature range: 0 – 50°C
- Software configurable or by machine BIOS
- Dimensions: 2U Form factor: 120 mm x 55 mm for use in restricted chassis
- All modem control lines are monitored
- Either monitoring only or simulation (transmit and receive)
- Monitoring or simulation of ATM or HDLC at line speeds above 8 Mbps
- Supports Asynch to 256 kbps, and raw unformatted bit streams to 8 Mbps
- Time stamps with a resolution of 100 microseconds or better to allow accurate sequencing of events. Each character can be individually time stamped.
- V.35, RS422 or EIA530, or RS232 supported on both primary ports
- Clocking: Internally generated or external at line speeds to 8 Mbps
- NRZ, NRZi, FM0, FM1, Manchester encoding
- All ports are RS485 – capable of supporting multipoint lines
- Windows® 2003, Windows® XP, Windows®Server 2008, Windows® Vista, Windows® 7
- Linux (all versions, releases and distributions from 1.0 up)
ATM, Frame Relay, X.25, HDLC, PPP, SS7, SDLC, Transparent bit-stream
Higher Level Protocols
IP/IPX over Frame Relay/PPP/HDLC/X.25, X.25 over Frame Relay (Annex G), SNA over X.25, PPPoE, PPPoA, IP over ATM
WANPIPEMON®, System logs
FCC Part 15 Class A, FCC Part 68, CISPR 22, EN 55022 Class A, CIPSR 24, AFIC-S016, IEC 60950
- Lifetime warranty on parts and labour
- PLUS 30-day “no questions asked” return policy
Cables, if required, are included at no additional charge.
|SKU||Dual Serial Interfaces||BUS||Baud Rate Per Port||Cables Included:|
|A142V37||V.35||PCI||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142V3708||V.35||PCI||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two V.35 Cables|
|A142X37||X.21||PCI||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142X3713||X.21||PCI||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two X.21 Cables|
|A142R36||RS232||PCI||400 kbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142R3607||RS232||PCI||400 kbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two RS232 Cables|
|A142E37||EIA530||PCI||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142E3711||EIA530||PCI||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two EIA530 Cables|
|A142VE37||V.35||PCIe||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142VE3708||V.35||PCIe||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two V.35 Cables|
|A142XE37||X.21||PCIe||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142XE3713||X.21||PCIe||8 Mbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two X.21 Cables|
|A142RE36||RS232||PCIe||400 kbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142RE3607||RS232||PCIe||400 kbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two RS232 Cables|
|A142EE37||EIA530||PCIe||8 kbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable|
|A142EE3711||EIA530||PCIe||8 kbps||2-port DB25 Octopus Cable and Two EIA530 Cables|
To become an authorized Empowered by Sangoma channel partner, please visit http://www.sangoma.com/partners.
To purchase now, Contact an Empowered by Sangoma Distributor, Reseller, or Solution Partner near you. Look for the Empowered by Sangoma Logo.