Sangoma’s Getting Started Technical Training: SBCs
Huddersfield, UK | 28-29 September 2017 – New Date
Sangoma’s SBC Training is a two-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure and deploy Sangoma’s Session Border Controllers. The training will highlight product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture, and strategies, use cases, installation, and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills. The training will be lead by a Sangoma industry expert to further dive into real world examples and deployments.
In this training, each student will learn:
- Important SBC deployment architectures and strategies
- Use cases – remote users, SIP trunking
- Installation and implementation techniques
- Troubleshooting skills to help diagnose network related issues
Each student will be equipped with their brand new training kit (and get to keep the kit for FREE!).
Option #1: Training Fee £899
The kit, worth £675, includes the following equipment:
- 1x SMB SBC
- 2x Sangoma SIP phones (s300 and s500)
Early Bird Discount – £699
Register by August 31 and get £200 OFF on the regular fee.
Option #2: Training Fee £449
This option does not include the training kit.
Training Venue: How to get there?
ProVu Communications is located in Huddersfield UK.
- Huddersfield Travelodge 3.2 miles, 14 minute drive (16 minute walk from train station)
- The Pennine Manor Hotel 3.0 miles, 10 minute drive (good access from the M62)
Lunch and Refreshments
Will be provided to all the attendees as part of the training package.
What do you need to bring to the training?
Your personal laptop.
For questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.