Sangoma’s Getting Started Technical Training: FreePBX & Vega Gateways – Neenah
June 19-23, 2017Register Now
Sangoma’s Getting Started Training is a five-day hands-on training course that will get you ready to sell, configure, and deploy Sangoma’s portfolio of enterprise products. The training will highlight Sangoma product introductions and specifications, important deployment architecture and strategies, use cases, installation and implementation techniques, and troubleshooting skills.
Each student will be equipped with their own equipment (and get to keep the gear). The kit includes:
- 1 FreePBX Appliance
- 1 Vega 50 Gateway with 4FXS/2FXO
- 2 Sangoma SIP phones
This course will give you hands-on skills and confidence to install and configure these Sangoma products. Training is held in the Sangoma US office’s new training classroom.
FreePBX. Get familiar with one of the most popular and comprehensive Enterprise Business Communication platforms. Setup and configuration of a FreePBX system including trunking, phones, extensions and lots of other call flow items.
Enterprise Vega Gateways. PBX installations may need gateways to interconnect analog phones and to the PSTN. Learn how to leverage these products to complement any FreePBX installations. Deployment concepts and architecture of Vega Gateways, installation and commissioning, implementation of various solutions, and troubleshooting tools.
Who should attend?
The course is designed for professionals with some prior exposure to VoIP telephony and enterprise PBX deployments.
- Individuals/organizations selling, configuring and deploying enterprise communication systems
- IT professionals deploying and maintaining PBX systems for their own organizations
- Telecom/IT professionals
- Service providers technical personnel for deploying and supporting end users
- Familiarity with computer communication systems and concepts
- Familiarity with commonly used SIP protocol and other communication protocols
- Basic understanding of VoIP and traditional telephony systems and TCP/IP networking
- Monday, June 19 to Friday, June 23, 2017
- Monday – Thursday: 9AM – 5PM CDT
- Friday: 9AM – 12PM CDT
Register early and save! Early Bird Discount price until May 31st, 2017: $2500 USD
Regular Price: $3000 USD
Cost includes training, demo kit, and daily lunch.
There is now a new option. You can take the training without receiving the demo kit for $1,495.00.
This option includes training and daily lunch, but DOES NOT include the demo kit.
Please see the registration page for more information on recommended hotel accommodations.