- Sangoma Webinar: Sangoma eSBC – Agregando Valor y Funcionalidad a Elastix (Español) on March 12, 2014 1:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: Lync Express – Workshop Level 2 (English) on March 21, 2014 11:00 am
- Lync Conference 2014 on February 18, 2014
- ITEXPO East 2014 on January 28, 2014
- Sangoma Empowered Mumbai on January 24, 2014 2:30 pm
- Convergence India 2014 on January 21, 2014
- Poise Technology Dealer Conference – November 2013 on November 27, 2013
- Interop Mumbai 2013 on November 20, 2013
- VOIP2DAY 2013 on November 6, 2013
- Lync Interact Mexico 2013 on October 30, 2013
- ElastixWorld 2013 on October 14, 2013
- AstriCon 2013 on October 8, 2013
- GTEC 2013 on October 7, 2013
- Convergence Summit South 2013 on October 2, 2013
- SUMTEC ITEXPO 2013 on September 4, 2013
- FreePBX World 2013 on August 28, 2013
- ITEXPO West 2013 on August 27, 2013
- LatinComm 2013 on August 27, 2013
- ClueCon 2013 on August 6, 2013
- Microsoft Worldwide Partner Conference 2013 on July 7, 2013
- Sangoma Webinar: Lync in the Enterprise – Workshop Level 1 (English) on March 6, 2014 1:00 pm
- ProVu Communications: Sangoma Vega Gateways Course on February 13, 2014 9:30 am
- ITExpo East 2014 Product Workshop: Sangoma NetBorder Lync Express Appliance on January 28, 2014 1:30 pm
- ITExpo East 2014 Product Workshop: Sangoma Session Border Controllers on January 28, 2014 9:00 am
- Sangoma Webinar: Agrega telefonía a Office 365 y otros casos de uso de Microsoft Lync (Español) on December 12, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: Add Telephony to Microsoft Lync with Office 365 and Other Use Cases (English) on December 10, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: Extend the Life of Your Legacy PBX while Benefiting from SIP Trunks (English) on December 5, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: Lync Express – La evolución de las comunicaciones unificadas (Español) on November 26, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: Lync Express – The Evolution of Unified Communications (English) on November 21, 2013 2:00 pm
- TMC Webinar: Options and Opportunities with Lync Voice and Office 365 on November 20, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: Cost Effective Tapping and Call Recording using the Sangoma T116 (English) on November 14, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: SBCs de Sangoma – Flexibilidad, facilidad de uso y un retorno en inversión incomparable (Español) on October 29, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: SBCs from Sangoma – Flexibility, Ease of Use and an Unmatched ROI (English) on October 17, 2013 2:00 pm
- ITExpo Product Workshop: Sangoma NetBorder Lync Express Appliance on August 27, 2013 1:30 pm
- ITExpo Product Workshop: Sangoma Session Border Controllers on August 27, 2013 9:00 am
- Sangoma Webinar: Wanpipe and the A116 on July 18, 2013 2:00 pm
- Sangoma Webinar: Lync Express – The Evolution of Unified Communications on July 9, 2013 2:00 pm
Date: May 13-16, 2013
Location: JW Marriott, Indianapolis, IN, USA
Convergence Summit North 2013
Date: April 30–May 1, 2013
Location: Manchester Central Complex, Manchester, UK
Booth: Ingram Micro UK and ProVu Communications Booth
Date: April 29-30, 2013
Location: Swiss Garden Hotel & Residences, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Booth: Platinum Sponsorship
Registration is required in order to attend.
Date: April 24-26, 2013
Location: Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin Resort, Orlando, FL, USA
Date: April 18, 2013
Location: Museo Soumaya, Plaza Carso en Polanco, México D.F.
Date: April 16-18, 2013
Location: Hyatt Regency Minneapolis, MN, USA
NCTIA 2013 Technology Conference
Date: March 6-7, 2013
Location: Twin City Quarter Embassy Suites, Winston-Salem, NC, USA
CITA 2013 Showcase
Date: March 3-5, 2013
Location: Hilton Bonaventure, Montreal, Canada
Booth: Clearcable Booth
Date: February 8, 2013
Location: Taj Lands End, Mumbai, India
Booth: Alliance Infotech Booth
Date: February 5-6, 2013
Location: Lake Bueno Vista, FL
Booth: Booth 602
Date: January 29-February 1, 2013
Location: Miami Beach Convention Center, Miami Beach, FL, USA
Booth: Gold Sponsorship, Booth 501
Join our conference sessions in the Enterprise Track.
SPEAKING: Jeff Dworkin, Director of Marketing, Sangoma
DATE: Wednesday, January 30, 2013 Time: 9:00-9:45am
TOPIC: Why Your Enterprise Network Needs an SBC
As the migration from traditional to IP-based communications services continues – and we are now well past the early adopter phase, with businesses every day realizing their existing infrastructure alone will leave them trailing their more agile competitors. The session border controller has become a key component of the enterprise migration strategy, helping support the migration to Unified Communications without abandoning existing technology investments. Enterprises that have embraced SBCs have shown they can securely extend communications to external parties, unlocking new ways of collaborating with clients, partners, distributed employees and the supply chain.
This session will continue the conversation around the need for SBCs in at the enterprise network edge for security and privacy requirements, signaling and traffic encryption, media and signaling forking, network demarcation, and threat detection and mitigation, and interoperability, enabling enterprises to capture the cost benefits of VoIP and UC, while maintaining essential security postures and access to multi-mobile communications across the network, anytime, anywhere.
SPEAKING: Jeff Dworkin, Director of Marketing, Sangoma
DATE: Friday, February 1, 2013 Time: 11:00-11:45am
TOPIC: The Future of Desktop Communications and Collaboration
There has been discussion over the past several years about the demise of the deskphone. Yet, if you look at the market, there are many desktop phone vendors out there doing quite well – and other equipment and solution vendors that have entered the hardphone market over the last two years. But, we also know there is an increase in the usage of softphones, both in enterprise and contact center environments, and dramatic rise in smartphone adoption, as well as growth of OTT offerings and the latest emerging technology, WebRTC.
This session will attempt to make sense of the various, often seemingly conflicting trends, to understand what the future holds for communications endpoints and what issues will drive the market, from desktop to mobile to browser.
Date: December 13-15, 2012
Location: Pragati Maidan, New Delhi, India
Booth: Canada Pavilion, Booth B4
4K Conference 2012
Date: December 4-5, 2012
Location: Salitre Business Center, Bogota, Colombia
Booth: XmarteK/Xmardata Colombia Booth
Join the Sangoma session at the 4K Conference in Bogota.
SPEAKING: William Adam, Project Manager/Software Architect, Sangoma
DATE: Wednesday, December 5, 2012, Time: 11:45–12:45pm
TOPIC: SMB Communications Equipment Monitoring: Why it matters and the challenges faced!
Open Source communications equipment is already widely deployed in small and medium businesses. Systems based on Open Source are becoming ever more popular as the availability for SIP trunking and SIP phones increase. Whether they are used for IVR, conferencing, voice mail, unified communications, collaboration or for complex call centers, every company’s communication system is business critical.
Today, as voice and video communications converge onto the data network, and as these mission critical applications are managed as just another application running on some piece of network equipment, the job of managing these communications will be placed on the IT department. Since communication is time sensitive, it must be monitored and managed differently from data traffic. Whether to identify fraudulent PBX usage, plan system upgrades or ensure best user experience, the usual monitoring solutions are not enough.
This presentation will concentrate on what is missing in legacy monitoring solutions, what the technical challenges are and how to address them in order to build a product or a service delivering the best user satisfaction.
Get access to BOTH the 4K Conference (Dec. 4-5), plus in-class Sangoma Vega Training (Dec. 6-7) at the Xmardata Bogota office. Register here.
Date: November 27-29, 2012
Location: South San Francisco, San Francisco, CA, USA
Booth: Silver Sponsorship