Sangoma is looking for a talented, self motivated QA software engineer to join our fast paced, ever growing organization. The successful candidate will join our QA team and will have opportunity to learn and work with the latest Sangoma’s VoIP and WAN technologies.
- Develop tests in C, Perl and Shell to validate our software platform.
- Conceive tests plans based on the product specifications.
- Report discovered bugs with a web application and assist the developers to reproduce the bugs.
- Revise and validate technical documentation
- Linux/Windows Application Testing
- Linux/Windows Kernel Device Driver Testing
- IP/WAN Protocol Stack Testing
- VoIP/ISDN Signaling Testing
Bachelor in Computer Engineering or Computer Science
Minimum 2 years QA/Testing Experience
- QA Testing Skills
- Regression Testing Suites
- Design of QA procedure and systems
- Willingness/ability to learn in a fast-paced environment
- Self-starter, motivated and ability to learn quickly
- Programming Languages: Strong C, Perl, Shelll (C++ is an asset).
- Knowledge of Linux (Install/setup/drivers an asset)
- Knowledge of Routing and Computer Networks, including IP/WAN Networking
- Knowledge of VoIP/TDM Protocols: SIP,RTP,ISDN.FXO,FXS,SS7
- Networking Protocol Stacks: PPP, Frame Relay, CHDLC, ATM
- Socket Programming Skills
- Experience in VoIP and Telephony Systems
- Experience with Asterisk® Software-based PBX
- Experience with FreeSWITCH and open source telephony
- Perl Scripting
What We Offer
- Flexible and dynamic work environment
- Exceptional learning opportunities
- Great team
- Work with customers globally
- Toronto, CANADA
To apply, please send your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org along with your salary expectations.